Effective Date: 01/02/2016.
Information Refly collects from you:
Your name, email address, and social media profiles.
- Content that you want Refly to share to your personal network and/or business pages (“User Content”).
- Communications between you and Refly such as Service-related notices (e.g., email relating to updates to our Service) that help us serve you better.
The way Refly uses your information:
To provide, improve and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- To identify and resolve technology problems
- To market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services. If you decide that you do not wish to receive such communications from Refly, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
How we share your information :
We may share User Content and your information with:
- Parties you authorize us to share such User Content and information in connection with the Service.
- Any third party that helps us provide the Service to you but only to the extent necessary to perform the Service and who are contractually bound by terms of confidentiality to keep your information safe and secure to the same extent as we are.
- Our affiliate companies (i.e. companies that are legally part of the same group of companies that Refly is part of, or that become part of that group) to the extent necessary to improve and provide Service to you.
- The Government and law enforcement officials to the extent necessary to comply with the law including to prevent or stop an illegal or unlawful activity.
Transfer of information in the event of a change of control:
We value the information you share with us in connection with the Service and use commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized access. We will promptly make any legally required disclosures to you in the event of any loss or unauthorized use, disclosure, or access to your information, and take all steps necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the system.
Storage of information after Termination or cancellation of Service
Upon termination or cancellation of Services, we may retain your information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival or other reasonable internal purposes.
Links to other websites on our Site is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites and we urge you to read and understand such third party’s privacy terms and conditions before you share any information with them.
Children and their privacy
We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us on [email protected].